This is a personal opinion and it will most likely enrage some but I'm saying this without emotions and from a stand point of asking questions.
1. What is the reason for protests in cities other than Minneapolis?
2. The preliminary coroner's report did not show marks that lead to a conclusion that there was no strangulation. I wasn't there and don't know the full story but that's not for me to decide but a jury of his peers. We must remember the full basis of law innocent until proven guilty. It irritates me to see and hear say the man was murdered when we don't know that. I am furious with our governor for say Floyd's death was senseless death of Floyd. Isn't all death senseless? Sean Hannity called it a murder and that's completely up to a a jury to decide not Hannity or anyone else. Let's not get suckered in the trap of calling the police murders. All we know for sure there was an accusation of passing a counterfeit 20 the police were called and this man died in custody of the police. Anything other than that is completely conjecture. The video is beyond disturbing from what I saw but understand there's no real audio to prove what happened.
3. Police in no context should ever join the protest no matter what their personal views must be like the chief of police in Houston did. Politicians must never join rioters.
A politician is supposed to represent all Americans and be impartial and this can't be achieved with them participating.
4. I think it's strange that this is all happening at this time. It's an election year, the fake impeachment trial, the Corona virus, now this. I'm not saying Floyd died to cause problems but look at the mentality of terrorists and these rioters no regard for human life including their own.
5. Let's look at the rioting how are the riots so organized in so many cities so quickly. It appears to be these people knew this was going to happen and were put there at someone else's discretion. Look at how so many stores were out of things before the virus was announced. It appears that certain people knew about the virus before others.
People will disagree with everything I said and that's alright that's what being an American means. I posted this because it's time we really ask questions about this and other things. Questions like where did this virus begin? How did certain people know what and when to buy stuff? Are grocery stores a part of the problem? Was the government's actions warranted in lieu of the virus? Did social distancing actually work?
Was this all designed to hurt the president? The economy? The American people? Was everything that happened during the presidency of Trump designed to influence the election? As convention of states volunteers and leaders have seen how far opponents will go to try and silence us. We must also question the government mentions a new normal. These are all my opinions and designed to get people to ask questions.