General Michael Flynn has posted an important message/warning to his fellow Americans in the Western Journal: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%. You can read his message here: https://www.westernjournal.com/exclusive-gen-flynn-dont-act-2-people-control-98/
Gen. Flynn is right. Those of us who truly love this country can no longer remain silent. If we want to hold onto our Democratic Republic, we must make our voices heard loud and clear, now.